HOME MADE FISH BURGERS
Chef Devagi -
What I like about fish burgers is that they are very simple and not at all time-consuming to make. You should note, however, that only fish with firm meat should be used in making these burgers. This is to ensure that the meat would not break when you are pan frying or grilling it. These burgers can be served with nice paper-thin slices of fried potatoes – the perfect accompaniment.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 4 X 150 g Fish Fillet (Salmon or Red Snapper)
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 4 Hamburger Buns, Split
- Ghee to Spread on Buns
- 4 Slices Cheese
- 4 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 100 g Mixed salad leaves or Lettuce leaves
- Season the fish fillets with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Lightly brush a grilling pan with Q.B.B Ghee and place the fish fillets on it.
- Spread Q.B.B. ghee on both sides of the split buns. Place them on a hot griddle or under a grill to lightly toast them.
- Spread a little mayonnaise on one half of the bun. Place some salad leaves and a piece of grilled fish, topped with a slice of cheese on the bun. Put the other half of the bun on top to finish making the burger.
- Serve immediately.